IDALA Grant Program
Deadline for fall Proposals: november 10, 2017
IDALA Grant Program Priorities
The International Dyslexia Association, Los Angeles (IDALA) Grant Program seeks to award grants up to $5000 in order to support schools in implementing programs that meet the organization’s priorities:
- Priority 1: Promote the sustainable use of effective academic, social, and intervention programs for individuals with dyslexia.
- Priority 2: Raise awareness and understanding of dyslexia in all settings (school, home, clinical, community) in order to support individuals with dyslexia, their families, and professionals.
Applications will be evaluated based on:
- Completion of all sections
- Alignment of application with IDALA priorities 1 and/or 2
- Capacity for scaling to sustainability without additional funding
Acceptance and participation in the grant program will be at the sole discretion of the IDALA Grant Program Committee with approval from IDA's Executive Board. Grant recipients may apply only once within a period of two academic years.